Template Preview License (TPL)
The Appcropolis Template Preview License (TPL) grants you, the Appcropolis Website Member (Appcropolis Citizen), non-transferrable right to make use of the Appcropolis Page Template (Template) under the following terms:
- The use of the Template is limited to a single domain (Your Website).
- You may use the Template for commercial and noncommercial purposes.
- You may create derivatives of the Template and host them in Your Website.
- You may use the Template alone or in combination with another work you created.
- You must not directly or indirectly license, sublicense, sell or resell the Template.
- You must not redistribute the Template, or host unmodified versions of the Template in a publicly accessible website or version control system.
- You may not incorporate the Template into any system, or tool that redistribute modified or unmodified versions of the Template (even if the tool is free).
- If you acquired the Template on behalf your client, your client must become an Appcropolis Citizen.
- If the Template makes use of GNU General Public License (GPL), or MIT License, your use of the Template is subject to the terms of those licenses.
- You must not extract and use individual part of the Template to use them on a stand-alone basis.
THE TEMPLATE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE APPCROPOLIS CITIZEN ASSUMES THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TEMPLATE. SHOULD THE TEMPLATE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU AND NOT APPCROPOLIS LLC ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY SERVICE AND REPAIR, AS WELL AS ANY LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT.