Appcropolis Refund Policy
Our commitment is to deliver great Software to our customers. We devote time and effort to make sure that the Software you acquire from us is bug-free, well-written, fast, and up-to-date. To make sure our Software is the right choice for you, we offer examples that can be downloaded at no cost for you to evaluate them. Make sure that you try a Promotional Version of our Software to fully understand our Software capabilities and technical requirements.
Since Appcropolis is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods (digital goods), we do not have a return policy. However, we may offer our customers a full refund of the money paid for Appcropolis Software, on a case by case basis. Only those Software that have been purchased from Appcropolis may be eligible for refund. A full refund will be available ONLY under the following circumstance:
- The refund request must be made within seven (7) days following the software delivery.
- The delivered Software appears to be not-as-described.
- The Software does not run in the recommended platforms and/or web browsers.
- The Software has not been downloaded as a trial or Promotional Version.
- The Software contains major defects (i.e. broken downloaded files or fatal errors that prevent the Software from running).
Although we test our products in the recommended platforms and web browsers, we will honor a full refund if the customer meets the eligibility requirements stated above. In such case:
- The customer must notify Appcropolis in writing or via email about the problem within seven (7) days following the software delivery.
- Appcropolis reserves the right to rectify the problem and provide the customer with a modified version of the Software that addresses the problem.
- The customer also agrees to help Appcropolis investigate the root cause of the problem and provide temporary access to his or her server, if needed.
- Refunds will not be issued for problems related to third parties software, libraries, plugins, browser updates, or custom modifications made to the Software by the customer.
- In the event of an applicable refund, the user agrees to destroy any copy of the software and any derivatives made from it.
- A full refund will be issue to the customer within 30 days following refund request or failure to rectify the problem by Appcropolis.
If you have any question about our refund policy or need any assistance to understand our products, please contact us at:
911 Washington Ave #846,
St Louis, MO 63101